Step 1: Please indicate your private details
What are the benefits of membership?
- Learn and be informed: Annual membership entitles members to attend all conferences and webinars organized by the BFC.
- Members are also invited free of charge to the annual fall gala event sponsored by a few major corporations.
- Members are informed by personal email of all BFC events.
- The walking dinners following the conferences allow members to expand their professional network.
- Simplified procedures: Only one payment per year and registration to events is a simple click via the calendar.
- FSMA accreditation: The BFC is accredited by the FSMA for banking and investment services intermediaries: attendance at a conference entitles the member to one point per hour of conference time.
Membership costs €200 for a period of 12 months from the date of registration.
To become a member of the Belgian Finance Center, you just have to fill in the attached form and pay the annual fee (either by Stripe or by transfer to the BFC account (IBAN: BE51 7320 6208 1162 - BIC: CREGBEBBNBB) with the mention "Membership + first name + surname".
This fee allows us to cover administrative and catering costs and gives you free access to the 6 to 8 meetings organized each year (50€ per event for non-members)