In principle, access to the information available on or through the site operates without a need to supply personal data, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
As an exception, in order to obtain additional services (request for information, booking, member space, subscription to a newsletter, etc.) it is possible that personal information, basically contact details, will be requested from the user. In this case, the use is notified in advance and the data are handled in compliance with the provisions of the law of 8 December 1992 relating to the processing of data of a personal nature. In concrete terms, this means in particular that :
- Your data of a personal nature can be collected and processed only in compliance with the purposes indicated during their collection.
- You have the right to consult your personal data in order to verify their accuracy and have any errors concerning them corrected. For this purpose, you can take up contact with the person responsible for processing your data, whose contact details appear below.
- The regional authority undertakes to take the best security measures in order to avoid having third parties abuse the personal data that you have communicated.
Any request or question relating to the protection of privacy on the site can be asked of us at the postal address indicated on the site, as well as by electronic mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of information relating to browsing for statistical purposes
When you access the site, the servers consulted automatically collect the following data :
- the IP address that is assigned to you during your connection;
- the date and time of access to the site;
- the pages consulted;
- the type of browser used;
- the platform and/or the operating system installed on the PC;
- the search engine as well as the key words used to find the site.
This information is kept with the sole purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the different sections of the site and for making improvements to it.
With the goal of making your browsing on the site easier as well as optimising its technical management, this website may occasionally be led to use "cookies".
A cookie is a small piece of information saved by a web site within the Internet browser of your computer. This cookie can be recovered during a later visit to the same site. The cookie cannot be read by a web site other than the one that created it. The site uses the cookies for administrative purposes in order, for example, to record your preferences for certain types of information, which means you avoid having to repeat the same keystrokes on the keyboard during each visit to our site.
The majority of cookies function only during the time of a session or visit. None of them contains information making it likely that you can be contacted by telephone, electronic or postal mail. It is also possible to configure your browser to inform you each time a cookie is created or to prevent their being recorded.