Step 1: Please indicate your private details
What are the advantages of being a Member?
- Learn and be informed: Annual registration entitles you to attend free of charge all conferences organized by the BFC.
- Members are also graciously invited to the gala evening organized each year around September and sponsored by some major corporations.
- Members are informed by personal email of all events organized by the BFC.
- Expand your network and get visibility: Members have access to the Members Section of the site with the BFC directory.
- Simplification of procedures: Only one payment per year and registration to events is done by single click via the calendar.
- FSMA Certification: The BFC is accredited by the FSMA for banking and investment services intermediaries: attendance at a conference entitles you to one point per conference hour.
Membership InformationTo become a member of the Belgian Finance Center, simply complete the attached form and pay the annual membership fee of 150€ to the BFC account (IBAN : BE24 6511 5178 8838 - BIC : KEYTBEBB) with the mention "Membership first name + last name".
NEW: From October 1, 2019, membership is valid for one year from the payment date.
This fee allows us to cover administrative and catering costs and gives you a significant reduction compared to the non-member rate for the 6 meetings organized each year (50€ per event).